TERMS & CONDITIONS
Persons advertising parking shall be known as "Owners"
ParkOnMyDrive.com may be abbreviated to POMD
- Persons found to be or alleged to be abusing the site, or other members, or are the subject of complaints from other members may have their registration suspended or cancelled at the discretion of the site owners Tanach enterprises.
- Parkers agree to vacate the particular space they have rented as per their arrangement with the Owner or their vehicle may be removed by any legal means available to the space owner.
- Owner's agree to use only legal means to remove any vehicle that stays beyond the allotted parking time agreed between the Owner and Parker.
- Owners are expected to offer reasonable duty of care for any Parker's vehicle using their advertised space.
- Persons advertising drives, garages, land and/or spaces on this site must have either legal title to such or permission from person holding legal title to advertise and use for financial gain.
- Persons wishing to advertise their drive (garage etc.) agree to accept and respond to emailed invoicing in accordance with the payment terms and methods stated thereon. Vat will be applied at the current rate at the time of invoicing when applicable upon Tanach Enterprises becoming vat registered.
- Drive owners will pay a £15.00 annual registration fee, the first payment will become due upon issue of an invoice following the first booking enquiry received for a drive owner's particular space. Multiple space owners will pay £15.00 (annually) for each space registered and advertised on the website the first payment will become due upon issue of an invoice following the first booking enquiry received for each individual space again the annual fee will become due upon the anniversary of the first payment. The registration/annual fee is subject to change with due notice. PayPal will automatically collect this fee annually unless the drive owner cancels the recurring payment collection option with PayPal.
- Persons registering any part of their property for letting agree to make payment on receipt of our invoice. For the first year of registration the invoice will be emailed upon the first booking request made on their only or first space. For further multiple spaces and commercial sites an email invoice will be sent on the completing and loading the booking calendar(s) on the site. Subsequent years the invoice will be emailed on the anniversary of the loading of their respective booking calendar(s).
- Any form of spamming that is used and is or may be detected will be removed with possible suspension of the member responsible.
- The owners of the website POMD are in no way responsible and are not to be held responsible or accountable for any disagreements, actions or altercations between members (and/or their property) using this site. The use of this website does not form any liability upon or contract between ParkOnMyDrive.com, or the owners of POMD and the user either Parker or Owner.
- Introduction of Pre-Payment by Parker: Existing space/drive Owners and new Owners on this system understand and agree the following.
- The annual fee will no longer be applied.
- The Owner will have or open a PayPal account with the same email address as they have registered with ParkOnMyDrive.com
- The Owner agrees that ParkOnMyDrive.com shall add 20% loading to the required rent to cover PayPal costs and ParkOnMyDrive's commission this total will be known as the advertised price, upon payment by the Parker the required rent will seen as a net deposit in the Owner's PayPal account.
- Once payment has been made by the Parker the Owner is obliged and responsible for providing said parking space upon arrival of the Parker arriving within the selected booking times.
- Cancellation and Refunds; Full refund to be given if notice of cancellation by Parker is given 48 hours or more prior to arrival time. Shorter time of notice refund to be at the discretion of Owner dependant on circumstances.
- Registered members agree to accept future changes to the Terms and Conditions upon reasonable time given of notification for the change. Updating will occur as improvements are made to offer a more tailored automated cashless parking service and/or to include any changes statutory or legal that affect the operation or theme of this website.
DATA PROTECTION:- To conform with revised legislation w.e.f. 25th May 2018.
- POMD only holds the following user information on the website data base.
Name; Mobile phone number; email address; home address and space address.
- All registered members who agree to the Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Policy are opting to accept the receipt of the following emails.
- A request to park stating Parker's Username, date and times of parking and car make and registration.
- An acceptance or rejection email responding to the request. The acceptance email may contain a payment gateway.
- For the Parker:- An acceptance email from the Owner will allow Parker's contact details ie Mobile and email to be revealed to the space Owner.
- For the Owner:- Accepting a booking request will reveal Owners contact details ie Mobile No. and email address to the Parker.
- Any email from the website POMD that contains information particular to that person's membership, booking assistance or advice.
- Any email from the website POMD advising of changes to the website, it's function or T&C's
- Emails from the website issuing repeat invoices and/or of unpaid fees, or any of the emails listed above may contain branded logo's of a third company.
- In the case of a dispute between an Owner and Parker we reserve the right to reveal the registered address of the Parker to the other party.